Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday Fun Day

   First of all....thank you sooooo much for taking the time to read my blog...I appreciate you all so much.  I feel as if we are on this journey together.  I am so much more a writer than anything else.  I communicate so much better this way.  I've always been a better listener than speaker when interacting with others.  And most of the time that leaves me unable to express all that is going on in my life.  And I got a lot going on these days, as a lot of you know.
   Did my grocery shopping today for 21 day fix (clean eating at a calorie deficit)....I got things such as salmon, solid tuna, brown rice, quinoa, Greek yogurt, corn tortillas, avocados.....of course lots of fruits and veggies.....low fat cheeses, etc.......Of course it's all going to be about using the color coded containers in their proper proportion......Simple simple simple.   I can not wait to start.  I am so fired up for this.
   The reason why I am blogging about my journey into wellness is because it helps me process all of these changes I'm making.  Also....I am hoping to bring some of you along with me into Team Cafe Vibrant.   I can set you up with the tools you need to get started, and we can all keep each other accountable and motivated.  Email me at 88trish@live.com if you're interested in learning more.  I would so love to get you started.
   Anyway, mom is on her way over to take my measurements.  I will be starting off at about 176 pounds (9 pounds lighter than when I started working out six months ago--yes I have dropped another pound since my last update).  Size twelve.  I cannot wait to be a size ten again.. I'm so tired of my thunder thighs....I really am.  I'm not bashing my body---but truly my thighs upset me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment