Saturday, July 18, 2015

Eight pounds gone!!

   I am kind of over the moon right now.  I bought a new scale yesterday for 21 day fix (to weigh myself)....and I am down eight pounds since I started working out six months ago!  Granted, taking six months to lose eight pounds may sound like an arduous journey, and in a lot of ways it has been.  Keep in mind I have in no way altered my diet or alcohol consumption...for those who know me, I eat A LOT (especially at night)....and I do like my Chardonnay.
   Imagine what can happen when I start eating in proper proportion, starting Monday.  I will be eating at a calorie deficit, and that is where Shakeology comes in--to supplement the vitamins and minerals I will be needing.
   I am here as an example of someone who has been struggling up until now, but now has the tools to move forward.  What I am about to do is in no way complicated---in fact it is pretty darn simple.  The proof will be me in 21 days, and beyond.  These next 21 days are an entry point into healthy living.  After 21 days I will eat my required calories, but in the proper proportion, using color coded containers...No counting calories, or weighing my food.  Beachbody has made it so simple for me, and as you can see, I am terribly excited to get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment