Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Enjoying the ride...

   Sipping my shake (my favorite time of day)....listening to a little Pandora.  Phish just came on--yay!  Got my workout out of the way--lower body fix...I hate that shit.  I hate to squat more than anything.  And yet I squatted my ass off today.  I want results, so I am going to go along with the program.  You can't pick and choose, you really have to commit.  And I'm in it to win it:)
   I have to say I am surprised by the eating plan.  I thought I'd be starving, but actually I am not even getting through all of the food alloted to me.  I eat every couple couple of hours to sustain my blood sugar levels, and that it helping to keep my appetite level....I used to eat very little during the day, and then crash out at night and binge on cheese and carbs.  That was then, this is now:)
   Thanks for reading along with me on my journey.  I saw my coach turn her life around with the program, and I wanted the same so badly for myself.  It really is a lifestyle change more than anything.  I was so tired of feeling shitty about myself and my life.  Are you tired too?  Shoot me an email at 88trish@live.com and I can tell you more about the program I'm on.  You are supplied with all the tools you need to do it at home!  If you're not ready, that's fine too.  Just keep following my progress and let me motivate you for the future.
   Okay the picture for this video I'm posting is more than hilarious....but great song!  It came on as I was writing, and I had to share with you all...love IS the answer.  Love yourself first, and everything else will fall into place....  Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment