Well here I am on day four. I seem to have gotten into a routine, and it's a good one......Get up, drink coffee, workout, drink shake and blog, eat lunch, and then get shit done (today that is having kids do their laundry.... so pretty easy afternoon in store). Then I have an hour or so before dinner to do whatever I want. I used to think routines were limiting, but now I see that they allow me to be productive in ways I never imagined.
So today's workout was Pilates Fix. Talk about stretching your body. I feel so good right now. It is considered a "recovery workout" because of the stretching and oxygenating (is that a word?) of the body....after Monday's cardio, and Tuesday and Wednesday's weight lifting, I really needed it....they really have this program down to a science, and I am truly loving it. Every day of the week is a different workout..and that really keeps your body guessing/adapting/sculpting in ways you can't get doing the same old workout over and over again.
So I'm trying not to focus on numbers, but I am down 2 pounds in three days. That may sound drastic, but consider I am no longer binging at night, or over consuming alcohol. The body responds.
I am looking forward to my lunch today...making zuccini pancakes with just grated zuccini and beaten egg---I hope it works without the flour. Going to top it with Greek yogurt.
I hope everyone has a good day....as always, thank you for reading....blogging is so fullfilling for me, and I hope I am motivating some of you to make some changes yourself. Message me if you'd like more info on the 21 day plan I'm on. I'd love to be your cheerleader. 88trish@live.com
No comments:
Post a Comment