Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Day Two

   Well today was upper body fix, and I got through it much easier than I did the cardio...the cardio will kick you in the ass (and that's a good thing).  When I got out of bed today, I was so sore in my legs (quads), that I had difficulty going down the stairs.  Now that I've been up for several hours, the pain is going away.  I used light weights (3 lb) doing the Upper Fix  today...would like to invest in some 5 or 8 lb weights to use in the future to really push myself.
   Drinking my Shakeology...today i threw in an orange container of flax seeds for added fiber and omegas.  Basically, I get up in the morning, drink my coffee (black), and then do my workout before I have time to talk myself out of it.  Just 30 minutes guys.  Most people spend 30 minutes just getting to and from the gym.  I absolutely love working out at home.  I'm thinking of working out in my bra and panties next time I have to do cardio, that's how much I sweat.  Why not??
   Well, I'm off to get shit done...hope everyone has a great Tuesday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment