Just got back from Keys Catering where my mom, uncle, and cousin all work together serving food out of the Bartonville VFW...it's the original Phone-A-Feast recipe--famous for their fried chicken and catfish....I guarentee you've never had better. Go check them out some time if you're in the area.
Anyway, I normally order a fried chicken sandwich with a side of potato skins, and sometimes the fried whole catfish. It definately is so yummy. But I've been working out like crazy doing these new Beachbody workouts, that I didn't want to reverse it all by eating like that. Now, it could have been justified since I don't start 21 day fix until Monday......but instead I decided to go ahead and order a grilled chicken sandwich, with no bun with all the fixins...plus mustard(you can eat all the mustard and hot sauce you want with 21 dy fix---woot woot!)---and i made it into a salad. I feel completely satisfied, and i don't have that bloated feeling I usually have after I eat fried foods. Yay!!
We don't have to make huge changes in our lives all at once. We just have to make small chnges, but be consistent with them. I believe that's where growth occurs. I feel great.
We are off to our cousins' house to swim, should be a good time. Cherrio for now loves.
No comments:
Post a Comment