Monday, July 20, 2015

Day one....

   Holy shit.  That was intense.  Today is day one of 21 day fix for me.  My 30 minute workout was called Total Cardio Fix.  I'm not going to lie, I had to press pause every few minutes because I thought I was dying.  And at the end i had the dry heaves.  But I got through it nonetheless.  Progress, not perfection, right?  It was not pretty.  I was a sweaty mess.  Thank God I get to do this at home.
   My reward for working out?  I went straight to the kitchen and blended up my chocolate Shakeology.  Just added water and ice--nothing else.  I meant to throw in some flax seeds, but totally forgot.  Because I was a shakey, hot mess.
   Well I'm gonna finish up this yumminess, shower, and get shit done.  Trying to decide what to have for my first meal on this program.....more later guys:)

No comments:

Post a Comment