Thursday, July 16, 2015

Cafe' Vibrant

well here we are on Thursday, middle of July....the last week or so in the Saunders household has been......really great.  I have joined with a group of individuals called Set Your Soul on Fire--people who have a passion for wellness....and what is wellness in a nutshell.....%70 nutrition, and %30 fitness....I have learned the hard way the last six months....working out for about an hour five days a week, but not modifying my eating habits.....I lost a total of five pounds, and toned up slightly.....but nothing dramatic.  And when you have thirty (or more) pounds you wanna lose--thats going no where fast.
   so here is my blog.  My journey.  I have the support of my team....and a bunch of tools to get me started....I will be posting before and after pictures (oh wont that be fun:)....and giving you more details along the way.  Join me!  Become  follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment