Friday, July 17, 2015

It's Friday, and I'm in love...

   It's Friday:), and I'm in the best mood.  I did my workout this morning after I drank my coffee...I decided on Turbo Jam which is on demand.  There are hundreds of workouts to choose from, and multiple trainers.  I could do a different workout every day of the year!  Talk about mixing it up:).... This is all included as a part of my package because I signed up as  a coach....being a coach does not mean that I am a nutrition or fitness expert...it simply means I am a health advocate.  I try products, and I share my own personal results.  Simple.  I like simple.  Monday starts my 21 day fix.  My upline coach lost 29 pounds in less than two months.  I watched her progress on Facebook until i jumped on board.  I knew very little.  So far I have been pleasantly surprised in so many ways.
   So right now I have incense burning, and I am listening to some Pandora.  Me time.  Oh and I am drinking my own personal concoction shake.  Contains an avocado (makes it creamy), almond milk(sweetened), and cocoa powder---oh and ice----blend and voila......Monday starts Shakeology!!
   How is your Friday going?  Leave me a comment, would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment