So I'm hiding out in my bedroom...normally I'd be hanging out in the kitchen...sipping my white wine, listening to great music...SNACKING :) Know what I mean?? Why can't I just watch television like any normal person??! So instead I'm in my bedroom with my tablet.
So I realize I'm a bit food obsessed...but that's just me. I love to eat. Simply love it, and I used to get away with it. I used to have an amazing metabolism. Not anymore. That's just part of growing older.
Anyway, I'm currently trying to distract myself from the carry-out container in the fridge containig Keys' Catering fried chicken and fries. That container is currently calling my name right now. Not to mention being at dinner surrounded by my family members, and their fried foods. It was a nightmare. I had a grilled chicken salad with mustard and hotsauce. Jesus this is hard. So very hard. I think I'm going to go to bed early tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment