Thursday, August 6, 2015

Four days and counting....

   Well I'm all the way on day 18, the time has been flying...Sunday I take measurements to see if I lost any inches.  I feel really good for the most part.  This is a lifestyle shift for me.  It gives me more of a focus and a direction into wellness.  It feels good to have a little more structure in my life.
   Using the portion containers has become second nature...I really don't even have to think about it.  And now I'm eating a healthy balance for the first time in my life.  So after these 21 days, I will continue to use portion control containers, I'll just be able to eat more as I will no longer be eating at a calorie deficit (which is what I'm doing now).  For some reason I'm so much more creative when it comes to putting meals together.

No comments:

Post a Comment