Exhausted...getting used to getting up at six oclock, and so far my body is rejecting the whole notion. Got through Upper Body Fix after I got Dia and Caroline on the bus. Then made my shake, took Larry to work (we have one working car right now), and went and had a visit with my mom. Finally just had my shower, and giving myself permission to relax. I like blogging because it helps me make sense of my life. So thank you for reading, because that is my motivation.
Last week Eddie missed a whole week of football because of a middle ear infection. Now he is back...last night was their first night with full pads...he worked his ass off, and it was hot. But he still had fun. I pretty much hang out under a shady tree on my blanket the whole time, reading. Dia has many friends there at the park that she hangs out with. It's a beautiful thing because we all benefit.
Still pretty much on track on my eating plan. And I have cut down on wine significantly. Just taking it one day at a time. I know I.m making progress, and that feels empowering. I'm no longer eating mindlessly. Part of that is because the shakes I'm drinking are taking away the cravings. If you are interested in Shakeology, message me at 88trish@live.com and I can help you out. You won't regret it!
No comments:
Post a Comment