Monday go away!! Wasn't ready for you! Well here you are, and I'm dealing. Yesterday marked the end of round two of 21 DF. It ended on a bittersweet note. Yes...it is confession time. Father bless me for I have sinned....
So I struggle with binge eating. Always at night. I'm always so good throughout the day. But at night my demons come out, and they're really hungry!! Last night right before bed, I had a whole can of Chef Boyardee (gross) AND a bowl of cocoa puffs....madness!! Larry caught me too midfork into the Boyardee. All I have to say for myself is, I got up this morning and did Full Body Cardio Blast....sick stomach and all. Paybacks can be....difficult.
Yes I have setbacks, and I think it's important to talk about them, so it's not in secret. I am human, and food is a major weakness of mine. If eating were a sport I'd have a gold medal. I'm that good at it. But I refuse to quit everything I've been working towards because of my bad choices on one occasion. Okay so there have been more than one occasions. But that's not the point. Progress, not perfection. I'm still getting into the best shape of my life. And it all starts in my mind. This program amazes me.
No comments:
Post a Comment