Well I haven't blogged in almost a week. I'm not sure why, I actually enjoy it, and it helps to clear my mind.
This morning I really wanted to cry during Cardio...it sucked that bad. Maybe part of that is I am out of Shakeology, so I didn't have that to look forward to like usual. Hopefully that will be arriving in the mail today.
I have decided to start reaching out to people about joining me as challengers doing the 21 DF. So if you're reading this, and get an invite, please don't be offended. It doesn't mean that I think you're out of shape...it means I think the world of you and want you to experience this for yourself:)
I've lost track of how many days I've been doing this.... fifty something! I am in it for the long haul. Today I got a message from my sister that I've motivated her to start working out....feels great! Starting to feel like a Coach for real. Hope everyone has a great Monday;0
No comments:
Post a Comment